“Even though we did not specify we would arrive early the rooms happened to be ready. Location cannot be beat, staff friendly and welcoming, rooms are clean, warm and comfortable. Value & quality for money is excellent” “The girl who owns this hotel recently bought it and renovated it to nothing less than a 5* […]More
Romantic accommodation in a historical building
in the heart of Český Krumlov
Learn about the history of the Faber house
Traces of the blacksmith craftsmanship survived in the house until today in the form of forged railings and other forged components in the interior.
Experience the unforgettable atmosphere of the blacksmith Janek´s house .
A few steps from the Castle and Chateau Český Krumlov and from the Krumlov bears.
- The pension is located in the Latrán street, the oldest town part close to the castle.
- The stylishly furnished pension Faber is located in a townhouse from the 15th century, which was in 2014 completely reconstructed.
- You can stay in comfortable rooms or in suites with access to the terrace and a beautiful view of the castle tower.
Service for our guests:
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- Parking for a fee in a car park about 200m far.
The reception is open from 8 AM to 6 PM
The reception will be pleased to arrange:
- Breakfast for a fee in a nearby hotel in the form of a rich buffet.
- Tickets, gift vouchers, taxi…
Interesting things around pension Faber
Besides a number of townhouses from the 15th and 16th century, the Church of St. Jošt, the entrance to the castle grounds and the Monastery of the Knights of the Cross with the Red Star can be found in the neighborhood of the pension Faber. The street Latrán managed to combine sensitively historical buildings with modern establishments such as shops, cafes, restaurants, galleries and museums. This allows you attend rich activities throughout the day.